Ortho-Tain® is a maker of orthodontic appliances and offers doctors and patients the ability to straighten teeth without braces. For patients as young as age 5, Ortho-Tain® offers a preventative solution for straightening their teeth and removing the need for fixed treatment later in life. The science of Interceptive Orthodontics means that your child does not have to endure years of discomfort, shyness or embarrassment during their school years due to wearing traditional braces. Ortho-Tain® also offers adult appliances proven to correct much more than just cosmetic flaws in a minimal amount of time and at a fraction of the cost. Prevention with Ortho-Tain® products is the most cost-effective and least intrusive method of providing affordable orthodontics for children and adults.
The Benefits of Ortho-Tain:
- Gently straighten teeth without braces and the discomfort of wires and bands.
- Allows you to enjoy everyday activities, your favorite meals and maintain excellent oral health.
- Correct overbite, overjet, rotation, crowding, spacing and align the joints for TMJ treatment.
- Provide a healthy, attractive smile that naturally resists relapse for years to come.
- Put advanced orthodontics affordably in your reach at about 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of braces.
- Enhance the smiles of adults, the mixed dentition age group (between 8-12), and children as young as age 5.
- Shorten treatment time of traditional braces, retain and maintain correction, prevent snoring with a Snore-Cure® appliance, and protect enamel during sleep.
For more information on Ortho-Tain appliances or to make an appointment, contact Family Dental Care of Sycamore at 815-895-4625 today.